We would like to encourage you to consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Protecting Children Foundation’s Annual Fund.
What we can accomplish with each dollar of funding received:
Checks can be mailed to PCF office address in the signature below or we can process a credit card by phone or e-mail.
Thank you very, very much for your support.
Our PCF mission is to make the Virginia Beach area the safest place in America to raise a child by heightening awareness of three unspoken dangers to our community's children; sexual abuse, weekend hunger, and addiction from prescription drug abuse. These three critical threats to our children that are not largely understood in our society, and so our foundation was created to bring awareness and create action through the work of our organization PCF, to accomplish this with all of your help.
We are recruiting board members who we will train and educate businesses and community members to assist us in spreading awareness and solutions to these three problems; and to recruit and educate other community members, organizations, and affiliations to do the same. We are taking action to connect the dots and could use your help. These are our children we are investing in for everyone’s common good.
We are working on a personal, digital and television formats to broadcast our cause and leveraging all resources to successfully implement our PCF strategic plan.
We plan to raise funds to pay for weekend food for hungry children while counseling and redirecting them to our Va. Beach municipal & private volunteer services for the sexually abused children and addicted teens preventing more of these tragic deaths.
Our PCF Vision: Protecting Children Foundation (PCF) was started to continually educate and assist our Municipal resources in keeping the children in the Virginia Beach area Safe, Sound & Sober.
- Fact: 1 in 5 children go home from school not knowing if there is a meal waiting for them particularly on the weekends.
- Fact: 1 in 5 children are sexual abused ( usually by a beloved member or friend of the family shockingly).
- Fact: 1 in 5 teens are addicted to prescription drugs and a 5 fold increase in teen death results from switching to harder drugs.
- Fact: Most of us, whether it be parents, everyday workers, business and community leaders never think it could be happening to our own children, or our friend’s, relative’s and neighbor’s children, but it does every single day.
Benefit of becoming a member of PCF
- By “sharing the caring” we plan on creating a safer environment to increase the odds for helping our own children to grow up safely, and live a normal and wonderful life.
- This program is for our children here in Greater Virginia Beach area and can be spread throughout Hampton Roads; it is not intended as a national or worldwide effort that is so hard to measure and see the success, but here in front of us.
- Every penny to PCF goes to our Mission and Vision right here in the Va. Beach area, affecting your family directly or indirectly.
- With PCF working to make “Virginia Beach the safest area in America to raise a child”, we raise the quality of businesses, talented employees, and good families that are seeking out a great place to live.
- As we grow, we will share in the knowledge that we have made a difference in our community and enable us to be even more proud of where we call home, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
We have caring accountants, doctors, councilors, lawyers, city, state representatives, local businessmen and community members to assist our cause who are taking action and obviously interested in investing in their our community security.